среда, 19 октября 2011 г.

my stupid October



I had so many plans and dreams for this month, but no one haven't done! Europe, mounting trip, meeting with my clously friends, arriving my mom... I can count more and more...
There were another pleasure things, which have comlpeted the hole in my heart and mind. But all they wasn't expectating. Maybe I too boring and simple person, but I don't like surprises and unexpected things.
And there are so many new faces I see every day. I quite like it, but this faces are not so cheerful and friendly for me. I mean not everyone. Now I keep my good mood inspite the faces. But crush feeling is alredy nearly!
There are just two things, which are able to relent such tense position: either big and clear love, which lead me to create happy family, or small cute kitten like in Whiskas-tv-advertising :)




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий